Friday, August 15, 2008

Feast of the Assumption

Samuel has spent a lot of time outside today. I found a grasshopper when I was hanging up clothes on the line, and showed it to him. He proceeded to "play" with it (i.e. harass it) for quite some time. I had no pity for it, I hate grasshoppers!

Our caterpillars are growing and growing - they look so much bigger every day!

Samuel decided that he was STARVING right when we had to start fasting for Mass. Poor kid. I talked to him about how we could offer up our sufferings for others, and how he could offer his for other children in the world who were even hungrier than he was, and who would not be getting a nice dinner that night. He did his best and was a real trooper. We went out for pizza afterward, and he ate a ton!

I keep forgetting to post these until the next day, and then I have to go in and edit the date because I want the dates to all be correct, and then I have to add tags, so I guess that whole emailing thing wasn't so fabulous after all.

No comments: