Wednesday, August 20, 2008

and this is why i need to post every day...

... because when I miss a few days, I can't remember a darned thing! Let's see, Samuel spent pretty much all day Monday cleaning up the living room. Yes, all day. No, it's not really clean yet. He still has stuff all over the end table, but I let it go since he cleaned up everything else. We've been watching more Olympics, and Samuel really liked the men's gymnastics and the pole vault. Oh, and the hurdles - he made his own hurdle course through the living room today using pillows. Other than that, he's been drawing, making stuff with K'Nex, playing outside, riding his bike. We had a tea party a couple of days ago, and he was very excited that I let him use real tea and real cream (with cinnamon and vanilla!) and sugar. Now he and Shawn are reading A Million Dots - awesome book.

I blame the Olympics for my lack of memory - been staying up WAY too late and my head is all fuzzy the next day.

No comments: